Tuesday 10 November 2009

Flu-like Symptoms

Thanks for the recent flood of emails reminding me that it is ok for me to add my own, original thoughts every so often - my only advice to these readers is be careful what you ask for, you might get it. Our household has been dealing with "flu-like symptoms" which is in the same code family as "upper body injury" and the only excuse I have for recent apathy. Much thanks as well to the Siskel and Ebert's of the CIS world for their thoughts on recent guest contributors and the associated considerations. At the risk of faking the Buzz, I'll likely have to continue to cut and paste for a little while longer until my tenure as family nurse ends. Thank the Lord for Google searches and keep the trash talk coming.

***********************************************************************************

No comments: