Sunday 27 January 2008

Articles from last night

PLEASE NOTE: I had hoped to do a more timely update on the Capital Hoops Classic and all of yesterday's/last night's game from Scotiabank Place however I have been battling laptops issues all week as my primary laptop completely died on Tuesday and my backup laptop wasn't properly configured to get an Internet connection at Scotiabank Place (not their fault). As such, emails have been a nightmare for me and I've been using my children's computer all week which makes things less efficient. I have a ton of emails to catch up on, especially to those who are waiting patiently for our new poll - details of which I hope to have available later today. Please accept my thanks for your patience. By the way, thanks to Dan Carle and Dave Kent for their preparation and hospitality last night. Although I will certainly miss Halifax which did the National tournament their own special way for so long, there was a tremendous atmosphere at Scotiabank Place and I expect the Nationals to be very successful for the next 3 years and beyond.

Wayne Kondro has his account of last night's Capital Hoops Classic Ravens still perfect Also Don Brennan from the Ottawa Sun has his account of last night's game Carleton fights tooth and nail to put Gee-Gees down plus Dan Carle's recap of last night's game.

Chad Lucas has his usual strong insights into yesterday's games on his Posting Up blog as well as article in the Halifax Chronicle-Herald summarizing yesterday's action in the AUS including Cape Breton's win. Also Chris Kallan provides his summary from yesterday's games. Cape Breton Post summarizes the Capers win over Acadia in Sydney

Greg Layson has a series of articles on yesterday's OUA action focusing on Guelph at Brock

Sharie Epp from Victoria Times-Colonist has her account of last night's Simon Fraser win over Victoria which appeared to end in bizarre fashion with several fouls in the final seconds and a late technical Clan take advantage of Vikes miscues

Howard Tsumura reports on UBC's pasting of Trinity Western in Langley last night Birds take no chances and Howard also does the best job anywhere of summarizing Friday's action in Canada West including UBC's overtime win

No comments: