Saturday 10 October 2009

Will catch up later today ...

I am presently in Potsdam, New York watching NCAA womens hockey. My very good friend's (Beno) daughter (Michelle) plays for the UCONN Huskies, who beat Clarkson last night 2-1. She assisted on the winning goal which made for even a more special visit. I have the entire family with me so I'm busy swimming in the pool, shopping, watching hockey and blogging CIS basketball. Updates on all the events of the weekend will be posted when time permits. On a side note, in high school football action in St. Catharines from the past week, the Collegiate Saints kept their record intact (3-0) by beating Thorold 36-6. Coach Chris McBride has the team firing on all cylinders heading into the cool days of October and November. Up next for the Saints are the Bears from South Lincoln (Smithville), who are also undefeated @ 3-0, on Thurs. October 15 @ 12:30 p.m. at the Collegiate-dome. I would also like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Be thankful and giving ...

No comments: