Thursday 25 November 2010

Help support UBC campus radio

A message from Wilson Wong of CiTR-FM , UBC's campus radio station.
Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you could help me spread the word to your many readers.
Our station is trying to fundraise $30,000.
And with just two days to go, we're only about $16,000.
I was wondering if you could mention the final couple of days of our
"Fundrive," on your blogs.
Our station does about 100 games live on radio and the web each CIS season covering UBC Thunderbirds games.
And the more money we raise, the more resources we can tap into for equipment upgrades and travel to cover CIS playoff games...
There is a link for people to donate online: http://www.citr.ca/donate
I appreciate all times you've posted good things about our station...and I hope you can do it once more.

No comments: